For security reasons, it is not possible to switch a form of payment for a booking once the purchase has been completed at this time. However, if you are requesting to make a change to your itinerary, you can sometimes add a different form of payment to pay for the airline's change fees.
Articles in this section
- I'm waiting for a refund from a low cost carrier (Spirit, Norwegian Air, etc)
- I think I was double-charged!
- How long will a refund take to post to my account?
- Why is there a $1 charge from Hopper on my bank account?
- Why is there a $5 charge from Hopper on my bank account?
- Credit Card Declines
- I was charged but I don't have a confirmed booking
- Accidental Duplicate Bookings
- How do I change my display currency in the app?
- What currency will I be billed in?