You can often Check-In directly on the airline's website 24 hours before departure. If online Check-In is not available, you can always check in at the airport.
Here's how to access the airline's Check-In page:
- Under the "Trips" tab in the app, select the trip you'd like to Check-In for and at the bottom, select "Check In & Manage Booking."
- The airline's confirmation code will come up. Copy the code and then tap "Go to Site."
- You will be directed to the airlines website to begin the Check-In process!
Good to know
Boarding passes (electronic and paper) will always be provided directly by the airline and cannot viewed in the Hopper app.
You may also be interested in
- Boarding Passes
- Terminals and Boarding Gates
- What time is my flight?
- Arriving at the Airport on Time