Some airlines offer one-year future travel credits to re-book your flights if you cancel your booking before the original departure time. To see if your booking is eligible for a future travel credit upon cancellation, please contact Hopper Support.
Existing future travel credits can't be used towards new bookings directly in the app, but you can re-book by contacting Hopper Support.
If you've booked with a low-cost carrier, please contact the airline directly.
Good to know
- Future Travel Credits are not offered for basic economy bookings.
- The original ticket value is valid for one year from the date of issue of the original ticket and all travel must be completed within that validity period. Unused credit after this validity period will be forfeited by the airline.
- The airline will charge a re-booking penalty of at the time of re-booking your new flights. This is usually the same penalty that they would charge to make changes to your itinerary before the original departure date as well.
- I addition to a re-booking penalty, the airline will also charge the difference between the original flight price that you paid and the current price of the flights you're looking to book.
- The credit amount is per individual ticket value and can only be used by the same passengers and on the same airline as the original booking.
- There may be limitations to the flight routing that this credit can be applied to.
You may also be interested in
- Cancelling Your Booking
- Cancelling Due to Death or Illness
- Your Ticket Number
- Additional Airline Fees