Need to add a bag?
While baggage cannot be purchased directly in the Hopper app, you can often add bags with the airline you're flying with by managing your booking on their website. Baggage allowance depends on the airline's policy and ticket fare type.
Checking the baggage allowance for your booking:
- Select the 'Trips' icon at the bottom right of your screen in the app.
- Click on the trip you wish to view the baggage policy for.
- Open the 'Fare Details' section to display the baggage allowance and the airline's fees.
- For more information, click on the ℹ icon to be directed to the airline's baggage policies.
You may also be interested in
- Viewing Your Fare Details
- Missing or Delayed Baggage
- Will My Baggage Transfer?
- How to Manage Your Booking Online with the Airline