Searching for Flights
- Enter your departure and arrival cities and select the desired airports.
- Then select either round trip or one way.
- You may want to apply some filters if you'd like to reduce the length of stops or avoid basic economy fares.
Selecting Your Flights
- You can select travel dates based on your budget.
- Hopper will show you the lowest available price for these dates and by scrolling down you can see price predictions.
- If you'd like to wait for a better deal, create a Watch! Hopper will notify when there is a price change.
Buying Your Flight
- To select your departure and return flights, tap "View Flights."
- Once you've selected an outbound and a return flight, the Fair Bear will show you the fare details.
- To proceed with the booking, select "Continue" and add your traveler name and details.
Add a Payment Method and "Swipe to Pay"
- Next, add your payment method. Hopper will do one more check to make sure your itinerary is still available.
- Once you have reviewed your flight details, swipe to pay!
- You will receive a notification to your email letting you know that your booking is being processed.
- Once confirmed by the airline, you'll receive another e-mail with your itinerary, receipt and ticket number. Under the "Trips" tab in the app, you'll be able to view your booking confirmation, check in from the airline's website and go!