In order to provide our users with the best insights and maintain the accuracy of our notifications, you can give Hopper a $5 tip with your booking. You can always opt out and toggle the fee to be left off of your purchase.
Good to know
- The tip is shown alongside all airline taxes and fees in your fare breakdown before you "swipe to pay" so no worries about hidden fees!
- Hopper does not charge any fees to make changes to your booking. All fees for making changes or cancellations will be determined by and charged by the airline directly.
You may also be interested in
- Why is there a $1 charge from Hopper on my bank account?
- Why is my booking pending?
- Why haven't I been charged yet?