Due to the nature of each airline's and hotel's payment processing systems, it is not possible to split the purchase of one booking onto two different credit cards. Payment is required in full on one form of payment to complete a booking.
Articles in this section
- I'm waiting for a refund from a low cost carrier (Spirit, Norwegian Air, etc)
- I think I was double-charged!
- How long will a refund take to post to my account?
- Why is there a $1 charge from Hopper on my bank account?
- Why is there a $5 charge from Hopper on my bank account?
- Credit Card Declines
- I was charged but I don't have a confirmed booking
- Accidental Duplicate Bookings
- How do I change my display currency in the app?
- What currency will I be billed in?