If you'd like to add a traveler number such as TSA Pre or a Redress number, you'll need to do so under "Travelers" before booking your flights.
You can add your traveler number directly in the app under "Travelers:"
Good to know
- If you forgot to add your traveler number before booking your trip, you should be able to add it directly with the airline when checking in for your flights. If you come across any issues, you can contact Hopper support.
- A Redress Number is a unique number issued by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) as part of its Secure Flight Program, which helps the TSA eliminate watch list mis-identification at the airport.
- A Known Traveler Number provides expedited security screening benefits for travel to and from the United States. They include programs such as Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI and TSA Pre-Check.
You may also be interested in
- Adding or Editing a Traveler in the App
- Adding Special Assistance (Wheelchair, etc.)
- Frequent Flyer Numbers