Having trouble signing in or signing up because the app is saying your email is already in use?
No worries! When Hopper lets you know that your email is already in use, it is because you already have existing Hopper account associated with your email address. If you have a new phone number, you can still login to your account with these simple steps:
1. Tap "Trips" in the app and then select "Sign Up or Log In"
2. When prompted to enter your phone number, enter your old phone number.
3. Once the app has recognized your old account with this number, you can request a verification link to be sent e-mail instead. Once you've opened the e-mail link, this should log you in to your account.
4. After logging in, edit your profile and enter your new phone number. This will send you a new verification text.
5. Once you've opened that link in your texts, you'll be logged in to your account and your new phone number will be registered to the app!