At this time, it is not possible to choose a particular room type or bed configurations on Hopper bookings. The room type is always Standard and bedding configuration is based on the hotel’s availability. Rest assured that this is something we hope to offer very soon so stay tuned!
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to request a particular type of room or bed configuration?
- Can I change the name on my reservation?
- Do you have hotel and flight bundles?
- What is a resort/property/facilities fee and why am I being charged one?
- I would like to cancel my Hotel booking - is my booking refundable?
- Can I add or remove a day from my stay?
- Do children count as a guest on my booking?
- Can I add my hotel loyalty number to this booking?
- What amenities are included?
- What about price matching?