How it Works
Download the Hopper app to start searching for and booking flights!
Searching for Flights
The first thing you'll see when you open Hopper is the search feature where you can look for flights and hotels. You can always return to this view by selecting the Search icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Enter your departure and arrival cities and select the desired airports.
- Select either round trip or one way.
You may want to apply some filters if you'd like to reduce the length of stops or avoid basic economy fares.
Selecting Your Flights
- You can select travel dates based on your budget.
- The running bunny will pop up as Hopper gathers all your flight options.
- Hopper will show you the lowest available price for these dates and by scrolling down you can see Hoppers Price Predictions.
- If you'd like to wait for a better deal, create a watch! Hopper will notify when there is a price change.
Buy Your Flight
- To select your departure and return flights, tap "View Flights"
- Once you've selected an outbound and a return flight, the Fair Bear will show you the fare details.
- To proceed with the booking, select "Continue" and add your traveller name and details.
- Next, add your payment method. Hopper will do one more check to make sure your itinerary is still available.
Swipe to Pay
- Once you have reviewed your flight details, swipe to pay!
- You will receive a notification to your email letting you know that your booking is being processed.
- Once confirmed by the airline, you'll receive another e-mail with your itinerary, receipt and ticket number.
- You'll be able to view your booking confirmation in the app under Trips.