Unfortunately, some hotels charge fees on top of the regular booking fee. These fees are to be paid directly to the hotel when you check in, not to Hopper. We hope to be able to help our users avoid these fees, but for now, they are out of Hopper’s control. We’ll always let you know in your total whether the hotel will charge you additional fees at check-in time.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to request a particular type of room or bed configuration?
- Can I change the name on my reservation?
- Do you have hotel and flight bundles?
- What is a resort/property/facilities fee and why am I being charged one?
- I would like to cancel my Hotel booking - is my booking refundable?
- Can I add or remove a day from my stay?
- Do children count as a guest on my booking?
- Can I add my hotel loyalty number to this booking?
- What amenities are included?
- What about price matching?