Yes, when booking through the Hopper app, children count as a regular guest. At this time we only guarantee rooms for two people.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to request a particular type of room or bed configuration?
- Can I change the name on my reservation?
- Do you have hotel and flight bundles?
- What is a resort/property/facilities fee and why am I being charged one?
- Hotel Reservation Cancellations
- Can I add or remove a day from my stay?
- Do children count as a guest on my booking?
- Can I add my hotel loyalty number to this booking?
- What amenities are included?
- What about price matching?