Signing Up/Signing In on Android
Signing Up or Signing In to a Hopper account requires an active phone number. You must also be able to send and receive SMS texts.
Creating an account on a tablet is not supported.
- Tap Trips (💼 icon)
- Tap Sign Up or Log In
- Tap Sign In
- Enter your mobile phone number (make sure the country code is correct by tapping on the +1 and selecting your country from the list)
- Tap "Send Verification Text"
- If you have an account you will automatically be logged in.
- If you do not have an active account: You will be prompted to enter your full name and email address.
- You will not have to enter this if you already have an active Hopper account
- Note that the name you enter here is not reflective of your traveler name when booking a flight or hotel.
- If you were not prompted: Head to your SMS/Messages app and tap the validation link by tapping on "go.hopper.com", you will be returned to the app to enter your full name and email address.