Voids (Generally within 24 Hours)
Flight cancellations and modifications after 24 hours are currently not supported in the app, however if your booking is within the airline's void window you can cancel your booking (free of charge) right from the app.
The void window is typically within 24 hours, though this varies depending on the airline.
Here's how to see if you are eligible to void your booking:
- First, tap on the Trips icon.
- Tap the Booking you wish to cancel.
- If you qualify to void, you will see an option at the bottom of the trip information:
- Confirm that you have read the cancellation policy and swipe yellow bar shown to finalize the cancellation:
- If successful you will see a confirmation of the cancellation and receive a cancellation email.
Voluntary Changes or Cancellations (Outside of Void window)
If you'd like to voluntarily change or cancel your booking just fill out this form!
Our Support team will help you with any modifications to your flight, within the airline you booked with's fare rules and regulations.
Hopper does not charge any fee to change or cancel flights; however, most airlines charge a fee to modify or cancel your booking, which we must collect on their behalf. These fees vary for each booking -- you may find the fees for changing and canceling your Hopper booking in the fare rules you agreed to at this time of your booking. Cancellation and change fees can be pricey and in some cases these modifications are entirely prohibited, so we encourage users to double-check the spelling of their names and their dates of travel before finalizing their booking in the app.